Monday 20 April 2009

Another day!!!

Well another day has passed and to be quite honest its been a good day... I managed to raise another £75 towards my £ 1000....
Im having problems with getting some bigger companys to back me, youd think the bigger they are the more helpful..Not a chance , from what ive learned today its the smaller, more family based companys that are willing to help me..
All i ask for is maybe a bit of equipment to assist me on my walk, trek whatever you want to call it? Im calling it my ''Walk for change''.
Oxfam to whom i volunteer are always looking for more volunteers / funds just to help for the basics in third world countrys.... Ive recently read that a simple £6 could feed 100 people...
thats just over our minimum wage per hour here in the UK ,

No comments:

Post a Comment