Friday 17 April 2009

My build up to walking 150 miles for charity...

Hi, Im Brian Macintosh .

Firstly may i thank you for visiting my Blog its for a worthy cause

Im planning to walk 150 miles for Oxfam.

I intend to start my walk on the 29/5/09, it begins in Wallasey,Wirral and ends in Oxford...

Well if your wandering why 150 miles, well alots happend to me in the last few months.
Ive started going to church on sundays, I also help out with the church youth club on a friday evening. Well this year the current church building is 150 years old and as a sort of respect i decided to do this walk along side oxfam....
Ill be honest im quite suprised how my life is turning around .

Up until recently there has been something missing in my life, but whatever it was its here now. Everyday i wake up with excitement and wonder,as i seem to be having alot of fun in all aspects of my life....

So i thought while im out of work i might aswell do something productive, hence this walk and my other voluntry work..

Obviously all donations will be greatly appreciated..




No comments:

Post a Comment